Tuesday 22 March 2011

Asthma and the Lightning Process

This in from last week..

Observing the Lightning Process

Angie brought her son Cameron to London to do the Lightning Process. Although she only observed the Lightning Process, she says:


"I have come off both my inhalers, the antihistamines and other medication that I've been taking for years to control my asthma and allergies.  I happily brought Cameron to the LP as an observer and enabler and have come away with lots to think about for myself which is a massive bonus!  I thought I was living a life I loved before we came to London but now realise I was only 'playing' at it - the LP has taken me to a new level of realisation".

thanks to Simon for this post. Once again it shows the power of the PNI (pyscho neuro immunological) link.
I wish they'd find another word for this , psycho just conjurers up all the wrong images for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment